Sunday, July 28, 2013

Strep


July 2, 2013
Every few months I get a horrible sore throat and eventually lose my voice. The first time it happened, the doctor said it was just a virus. So I'd tough it out for a few weeks until my voice came back and my throat felt better. 

I figured this time was no different. And I'm tougher (or too stubborn to admit defeat) than a virus.

But after a few days of whining that my throat hurt really, really bad, Jeff told me I better get it checked or I couldn't go to Bear Lake. Plus, the guilt of getting my sweet new niece Anberlin was weighing heavily on my mind.

Diagnosis? Strep throat. The first time ever in my entire life.

And wouldn't you know it, I was able to share in my pain with two of my coworkers, my niece, and brother.

I don't know why they're whining. Three pills later and I feel fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment