Sunday, September 8, 2013

Care Package


August 29, 2013
For Young Women's tonight, we made a care package for one of our Laurels who graduated and is now attending college at USU. Go Aggies!

We wrote her letters and baked a batch of these Mini Chocolate Chip M&Ms cookies that I found on a friend's blog. And I may have slipped a new USU tee-shirt in there for her too. Can't have her going to the games in something other than Aggie Blue and Fighting White!

I still have a stack of letters that "my girls" wrote to me when I turned 18 and got the boot from YW. They meant the world to me and I still can't believe all those girls loved me that much. I hope Miss Eliza feels the same way when she gets our care package. And I mean, she's getting a batch of some heavenly cookies with mini M&Ms in them. Nothing screams love more than cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment