Sunday, September 8, 2013

Guitar Hero


August 24, 2013
Cole's playing with his guitar.

My family will find that funny. It's kind of an inside joke.

Ok, I'll tell you.

Cole likes to play with um, you know, his....

Apparently it has something to do with being a male because I've been told they never grow out of it. Several months ago after getting him out of the tub, I couldn't take the playing anymore and told him to stop playing with his penis. He looked up at me, grabbed his little uh, you know, and started strumming it going "neerer neerer neerer neer." He tole me he was playing with his guitar. He may or may not have also asked me if his penis was big and when I told him to ask his Dad, he then asked his Dad if he had a big penis too. I have never laughed as a parent!

We've improved slightly on the whole guitar playing but my family still finds it absolutely hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment