Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Take me out to the ball game




August 20, 2013
This is the first pay for a babysitter date Jeff and I have been on since we had kids. Heck, probably even before we had kids :)

Jeff scored two suite tickets to the Bees baseball game from work and told me if I could find a babysitter, he'd take me out on a date. I was giddy! A real date! With no kids! And free food in a suite! I was so glad Miss McKenna, one of the kids' former teachers at their daycare, was willing to come by. I didn't worry one bit about the kids because they both love her.

We had a great view of the field and it was a gorgeous summer night, perfect for baseball. It was a lot of fun just the two of us. We're not very good about finding a sitter and doing something out of the ordinary and non-Aggie sports related.

But the best part, besides the snacks, was coming home and knowing we didn't have to do the whole bedtime routine with the kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment