Sunday, January 27, 2013

Kangaroo Zoo


January 21, 2013
I thought I would try and redeem myself a little today. You see, I'm a really crappy mom most days. Since it was a state holiday and we got to stay home, I figured I could bypass the laundry and cooking and cleaning for a few hours and take the kids to Kangaroo Zoo to burn off some energy. Seeing as how I didn't want to go outside in the freezing cold.

What I hadn't realized was if it was a state holiday, the schools would be out too.

Silly me.

So we bounced and jumped and ran and laughed with about 750 other kids and parents who had the same thought I did.

I hope the kids had fun... the sheer number of kids running around that germ filled building almost sent me running back to the laundry and cooking and cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment