Sunday, November 3, 2013

Twinners


October 20, 2013
We picked up the kids from my parents today (thanks Kimmy and Mom). I must admit, I really, really enjoyed a weekend free of little people needing to be fed and entertained every second of the day. We got a ton of stuff done around the house, took the dog on a walk, ate dinner at a real restaurant without spending money on kids' meals that they didn't eat, watched T.V. and just enjoyed doing whatever we wanted when we wanted.

But alas the fun had to end. And don't go thinking I'm a mean mom... those two pipsqueaks had three days of staying up late, playing, and having their Aunt and Grandparents at their beck and call. And their Uncle Kurtis. With matching shirts, matching eye protection, and matching hair cuts. I think someone is a little attached. Thank goodness he doesn't have a matching paintball gun... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment