Friday, October 11, 2013

Third Position


September 24, 2013
Today was parent day for Pearl's dance class. Which means you can go and watch them to see what they're learning. I really didn't want to have Cole tag along... he's not the quietest, most obedient child AND dance/tumbling is two hours long... but with Jeff still at work and Pearl about to tell me that I'm the worst mom ever for NEVER going to her stuff, I didn't have much of a choice. Hopefully her teachers caught my vibe that we weren't leaving.

Cole was actually fairly good during dance class (and with tumbling class being pretty chaotic, he just sneaked in the routine lineup and did everything the class did). He stood in the back with me and even though he came close to being grounded for life on a few occasions, when he started copying Pearl's ballet positions, my heart melted. I guess I'll keep that little twit for a few more days.

I'm sure Jeff was proud when I posted his picture perfect form in third position.

No comments:

Post a Comment