Saturday, February 23, 2013

Christmas can't come soon enough


February 19, 2013
Ever since I've known Jeff, he has never bought me flowers on Valentine's Day. Basically it comes down to not celebrating Valentine's Day because #1 it's not a real holiday unless we get the day off of work and #2 everyone should know flowers are way cheaper the day after Valentine's Day.

So instead, he usually buys me flowers on Presidents' Day. For the reasons listed above.

But not this year.

Oh don't worry. Our marriage isn't falling apart. I sort of bought my own Presidents' Day gift this year. Four new Christmas stockings from Pottery Barn Kids. I've coveted them for the last three years and every time they go on sale after the holidays, I miss the sale and they're sold out. So when I happened to stumble across them on sale, I ordered them.

They are beautiful. Even if the one I really wanted was sold out... guess I get the "love birds" stocking. And they are HUGE! Santa might have to put the presents in them instead of under the tree!

Christmas can't come soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment