Saturday, February 23, 2013

Grocery Store Helper


February 17, 2013
My favorite place to buy groceries recently packed up and closed shop. And since I'm far too lazy to drive very far to enjoy my quiet, no one is ever there and I know where everything is store, I decided to try out Smith's... at the urging of Jeff who gets a discount for gas if we shop there.

I hate it. Well, with the exception of their bakery and produce departments.

I can't find anything and the place is absolutely nuts! If I'm lucky to find a place to park, then I get to deal with just about everyone living within a 100 mile radius of my home.

And these.

Kid-sized carts.

Some minutes I praise whoever in Smith's management decided to put a few of these in the store. But then my little helper decides to take matters into his own hands. After all, he does have his own grocery cart. And all the snacks, sugary cereals, crackers, and candy are eye-level for an all-too eager helper.

It makes grocery shopping take twice as long. And twice as expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment