Monday, May 27, 2013

Walk from Hell


May 24, 2013
We are dog sitting for a friend. It's actually are friend who we got Blu from... so it's Blu's momma we're watching. We owed him because he watched Blu for us while we were gone. So being the responsible dog sitter that I am, I took the two dogs and two kids (with two scooters) on a walk.

It was the worst decision I have made in weeks!!!

A complete disaster! I was ready to pull my hair out and pluck my eyeballs out and scream until someone locked me in the looney bin!

Ok, so what I really wanted to do is leave that pipsqeak who refused to actually ride his scooter or walk or listen or do anything but plop down in the middle of the trail while I yelled and screamed at the dogs to stay off the golf course, leave the other walkers/bikers alone, and come back and then yelled and screamed at him to get moving.

I am never making this mistake again. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment