Monday, July 8, 2013

Advantages


June 2, 2013
I may or may not have had a slight nervous breakdown yesterday and the day before and the day before that.

You see, I got sent to Baltimore for work for a week. Leaving Jeff home alone with two kids, a dog that ticks him off most days, and a busy week of work himself.

Indescribable mom guilt. If you haven't been there and done that, so to speak, you wouldn't understand. I spent the better half of the night crying and begging anyone who happened to pick up the phone to come help Jeff with the kids while I was gone. (Thank you Kimmy and Jeff's parents!)

But the plane leaves with or without you and come this morning, I was on my way to a week of meetings across the country.

Now I'll be honest. A week of meetings does have its advantages. Like getting to watch cable T.V. shows (that we don't watch at home... we refuse to pay for cable) as late as I want.

Duck Dynasty. Completely hilarious.... "It don't matta if she a lil' bit homely, as long as she can cook." Classic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment