Sunday, July 28, 2013

Serves me right


July 5, 2013
When I was a little girl, my aunts decided they were going to play beauty parlor with me. You know, do my hair, paint my nails, put makeup on me.

It sounds heavenly.

The only problem was I was NOT a willing participant. I was kind of a tomboy and now regret my screaming, flailing, and stubbornness because they won't play beauty parlor with me anymore.

Fast forward to today when the roles are reversed and I'm the aunt. I saw my two-month-old niece's teeny, tiny piggy toes and just knew they needed a coat of bright orange polish. But as soon as I grabbed her little foot, she started screaming and kicking.

She carried on like I was going to give her a heel prick!

I could barely swipe a coat of that cute fingernail polish on her toenails. Hence, the crappy job with polish all over her toes and not even a full coverage on most of them. 

I sent this picture to my aunts and they laughed and laughed and laughed. 

Serves me right I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment