Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lightning Storm


August 1, 2013
I don't like lightning storms.

I'm sort of a whimp when it comes to storms, wind, lightning... scary stuff like that.

But tonight it was on the other side of the lake.


So my brother and I sat out on the porch and tried to take a cooler picture than the other one. Jesse has a fancy phone with a better camera than my nice camera. The lightning was so bright that it would light up the huge, billowy clouds and the lake. It was a guessing game when to press the shutter. But considering I had to come up with a makeshift tripod with the picnic table and two blocks of spare wood I found on the ground, I think I might have won with this shot (especially if I could figure out why my stupid Photoshop won't let me resize and zoom in on pictures lately).

No comments:

Post a Comment