Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pee your pants kind of funny


July 24, 2013
This is one of those pee your pants kind of funny.

I went up to Logan to help my Dad today. After working, we celebrated with a BBQ with all my siblings. I can't remember why, but my Mom brought out a squirt bottle for something. No one really noticed it until my brother, Jesse, picked it up, looked at it closely, and then starting to laugh so hard I thought he was going to fall out of his chair, cry, or pee his pants.

Does anyone see something wrong with this picture?

I guess my Mom had put rubbing alcohol in a bottle of water to use for cleaning purposes and decided the bottle needed a warning label so we didn't drink it. What I'm wondering though, is if she sampled a little bit of that "alcahol" before she put it in there! And when I asked her why she spelled the word "four" that way instead of "for" she said she ran out of room to write... uh, "four" has one more letter in it than the correct "for" word.

Not four people uses.

Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment