Thursday, August 15, 2013

Maxi skirt


August 6, 2013
I'm tired of feeling like an old, fat, frumpy mom. I so wish I could go back in time and tell my 17 year old self that my body I loathed and almost destroyed because I thought I was fat was beautiful and there would come a day I'd dream of having it back. 

So I've been trying to update a few things in my wardrobe and look more in style at work. Not that much is happening at home... still in frumpy pajamas and tee-shirts. They're comfy.

And so is this maxi skirt. It's so comfy in fact that I'm thinking of pairing it with one of my raggedy old tee shirts the second I get home. Oh, and the blazer I got on clearance for $10 isn't too bad either. Now if I could just muster up enough willpower and money to get a new pair of shoes... without holes in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment