Thursday, April 25, 2013

Real Beautician


April 5, 2013
We avoid giving the boy a haircut for as long as we dare. Any mom out there with boys knows that not only do they need haircuts every month, but that for the price of paying someone to cut your thrashing, screaming, crying child's hair you might as well do it yourself.

So about a year ago I bought Jeff a set of professional clippers so he could give Cole haircuts over a period of a few days until he looked presentable. It really drives Jeff bonkers when Cole's hair - and his own - starts to cover the top of his ears. So tonight was the night whether Cole wanted to cooperate or not.

Luckily, he was on his best behavior. And with Jeff's skills - he informed me "I'm like a real beautician!" - my baby boy was looking pretty handsome afterward if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment